A white skirt is an essential part to my wardrobe. It is such a classic piece that can be dressed up or down. A white skirt can easily be paired with anything from a chambray top to a full white ensemble.
I have been looking for a skirt like this for the longest time! It is the perfect length and I am obsessed with the sheer detailing. (There is another layer underneath the skirt so it isn’t actually see-through) I will definitely be wearing this skirt on repeat!
Here are a few reasons aline skirts are the best:
1. They look great on literally every figure. Aline skirts were created to emphasis the smallest part of your waist, while pulling away from the hips and thigh area. (This way, I don’t feel bad eating that extra hot fudge sundae)
2. They are available in all different lengths. For example, if you are on the petite side, you may opt for a shorter hemline to elongate your legs.
3. It’s such a versatile piece. The skirt is available in all types of colors and prints. You can pair it with a fancy blouse or a simple sweater like I did above.
4. The aline skirt has been around since the 1960’s, so I don’t think it’s leaving anytime soon.
5. It makes you look slimmer… did I say that already?
*In collaboration with Pom Pom Fashion.